Here are some simple things to consider when deciding to participate in team sports:
- Stay home if sick.
- Players should bring their own equipment, like gloves and bats, if possible.
- Reduce physical closeness and keep 6 feet of space between players when possible.
- Wear a mask if possible.
- Players should clean their hands before and after practices, games, and sharing equipment.
- Tell a coach or staff member if you don’t feel well.
- Consider your personal risk for illness and don’t participate if you are high risk.
Get more guidance from the CDC here: Youth Sports FAQ
Leave A Comment